Tuesday, January 24, 2017

An open letter to God on the 31st year

Dear God,

Thank you, thank you a million times over. I could never actually thank you enough. Last year was pretty tough, rough around the edges, lonely, and a bunch of other stuff. I have no idea what 31 will bring, I pray it is better, I pray it is elevation, but most of all I pray that it is your will. I always pray for wisdom, because wisdom is always needed, but this year I pray for courage, to step out on faith and do things i've always wanted to do, to do what's best for me, and to say whatever it is that I need to say. I am so ready for so many things, but as usual I don't know where to start, so yes, wisdom is what I always ask for, but courage is what I need. I have grown so much, and I am extremely blessed. I thank you for favor and unconditional love. I have yet to find that kind of love on earth. I thought this letter would be longer but I talk to you so much that there is literally not much left to say. Continue to walk by my side daily, today is your day as well as mine, today you gave life to your child, and continue to do so. For that I am grateful.

Amen.




Happy birthday to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment